You find yourself spearheading a growing Emergency and Disaster Management program - you have entirely too much to do, and not enough time to do it. You also don't have the budget to hire a second set of hands, but really don't want to deal with the burden of long-term consulting contracts. What do you do?
This scenario is exactly why we developed this consulting product. 80 hours is just enough time to get a moderately sized project delivered, without the worry of long-term contracts.
These hours can be used virtually, on-premises, or a combination thereof.
What this includes:
- One (1) 60 minute scoping and scheduling call
- 80 hours of Emergency and Disaster Management project work. These hours can be divided in any way the customer requires.
- One (1) 60 minute delivery call
- MEM consultant is entitled to one (1) hour of breaks during each 8 hour day, which may be broken down as your consultant deems necessary. These breaks are not billed to the customer - the customer will receive 8 hours of 'work' time.
The fine print:
- Hours must be used for Emergency and Disaster Management program projects only.
- Travel within the five boroughs of New York City is waived. Travel required outside of the five boroughs of New York City will be charged per MEM travel reimbursement policy.
- MEM reserves the right to include any projects worked on in our portfolio, as appropriate, with sensitive information removed.
- Hours above and beyond the number of hours purchased in this transaction will be billed at the Junior Emergency Manager rate of $135.00 per hour. MEM is not liable for any refunds or compensation for projects unable to be completed within the time limitations of this transaction.
- Should the customer wish to decline the Junior Emergency Manager rate, projects unable to be completed within the timeframe of this transaction will be transitioned back to the customer for completion.
- Hours purchased must be used or booked within six (6) months of purchase date, unless otherwise specified in writing by MEM. MEM will issue a 50% refund for all projects not engaged within the 6 month timeframe.