Have a small project that you need to get done, but can't find the time to do it yourself? Get this project delivered by an MEM consultant at a fraction of what it would cost to hire a long-term emergency manager or 'big name' consulting firm. These hours can be used for virtual work or on-premises work.
What this includes:
- One (1) 30 minute scoping and scheduling call
- 8 hours of Emergency and Disaster Management project work which can be done in one day, or split over multiple days.
- One (1) 30 minute delivery call
- MEM consultant is entitled to one (1) hour of breaks during each 8 hour day, which may be broken down as your consultant deems necessary. These breaks are not billed to the customer - the customer will receive 8 hours of 'work' time.
The fine print:
- Hours must be used for Emergency and Disaster Management program projects only.
- Travel within the five boroughs of New York City is waived. Travel required outside of the five boroughs of New York City will be charged per MEM travel reimbursement policy.
- MEM reserves the right to include any projects worked on in our portfolio, as appropriate, with sensitive information removed.
- Hours above and beyond the number of hours purchased in this transaction will be billed at the Junior Emergency Manager rate of $135.00 per hour. MEM is not liable for any refunds or compensation for projects unable to be completed within the time limitations of this transaction.
- Should the customer wish to decline the Junior Emergency Manager rate, projects unable to be completed within the timeframe of this transaction will be transitioned back to the customer for completion.
- Hours purchased must be used or booked within six (6) months of purchase date, unless otherwise specified in writing by MEM. MEM will issue a 50% refund for all projects not engaged within the 6 month timeframe.